Support to research
This new service, launched at the beginning of the academic year in 2019, aims to help research professors throughout the whole research process.
Providing documentsThe Library has set up an intercampus loan service, to allow you to consult a document that is not available in the Library on your campus, along with an inter-library Loan service (ILL) when a document is not included in the paper or electronic collections of the Library.
The Library also provides a book ordering service for research.
Please contact :
Assistance to search for documentsThe Library shares its expertise to help you with your research :• Personal assistance to use our databases
• Creation of document files on a specific theme
• Searches to find articles for your research or case studies. • Creation of bibliographies
• Setting up document monitoring
The Library has a catalogue of training sessions
Training on specific themes • Improve your information monitoring and make good use of RSS feeds, alerts, aggregators.• Researcher's digital identity• Writing a literature review with the Library databases
• Introduction to open access• Introduction to bibliometrics
• Introduction to research data management
• Introduction to scientific integrityTraining to use tools • Zotero, bibliographic reference management software• Scopus, a bibliometrics tool• Google Scholar
Download the 2022-2023 training session catalogue.
Consult the Reims and Rouen planning for the first semester and register here
Assistance to publish case studiesThe Library helps you to submit case studies to the CCMP :
• Review the Centrale des cas editorial criteria.• Adapt different documents (case studies, teaching notes, annexes...) to the models required by the CCMP.
• Check submission conformity with the file checklist that is essential to register a case study.
• Monitor the submission of a case study with the CCMP editorial centre.