Market studiesBloomsbury Food Library
Bloomsbury Food Library provides a wide collection of resources specialized in Food field.
It reflects the interdisciplinary nature of this topic as history, sociology, cultural studies, human geography …
Data come from Bloomsbury and from partner publishers.
• Access to encyclopedias, references works, e-books, images, specially curated lesson plans and bibliographic guides to assist teaching and research, podcasts from the Oxford Food Symposium …
• Global coverage
Luxury Goods - EUROMONITOR
To access the database, click on "Industries" and then "Luxury and Fashion.".
Qualitative Data and statistics on the luxury industry in 32 countries worldwide. - Analyses of markets, prospects, key figures, company profiles with SWOT analysis
Marketline, worldwide database provides:
→ 100 000+ company profiles
→ 1200+ SWOT analyses
→ 450+ cases studies
→ 6000+ industry profiles (120 industry sectors and 50 countries)
→ Key socio and macroeconomic indicators for more than 200 countries and 1950 cities:
→ Company news and financial Deals
Sources: experts and analysts at GlobalData (parent company of MarketLine).
Unlimited exports, Reports (40 to 60 pages) in pdf format or Excel format for statistical data.
Statista provides market international statistics and market data.
→ 1, 5 million statistics, forecasts, market studies and infographics data
→ 22 000 sources
→ 80 000 topics, 600 sectors
→ 50 countries
The portal combines economic data, consumer data, opinion polls and demographic trends. All data can be downloaded in 4 formats (PowerPoint, Excel, PDF and PNG).
Each student, teacher and staff obtains the rights of use and publication.
Xerfi Knowledge - GROUPE XERFI
• 350 Sector studies France: distribution, industry, business services
• "Global" studies: international studies on 60 major global sectors, 40 reports on major international groups
• 60 Group and company studies in France in the banking, distribution, luxury goods, transport and industry sectors
• 100 HR Employment Studies: analysis of changes in the workforce, changes in professions, employee profiles, salary practices, training, etc.
Xerfi Canal - GROUPE XERFI
The Xerfi channel provides more than 1,000 learning videos, in the form of interviews, on management, strategy, economics and business, produced by experts in their discipline.