Research assistance for studentsOur librarians’ expertise in research methodology and their knowledge of appropriate information sources is available to assist all our users.
We can offer personalised support for individual research projects linked to a presentation, a dissertation or a professional thesis.
We can answer the following needs:
• research guidance and advice (analysis of needs and appropriate research methodology)
• optimised use of available research tools (catalogues, databases etc.)
• Improved Internet searches
• Identification of appropriate information sources for a given topic
• Use of specific tools (information watch, bibliography management software).
Please contact the reception in your Library
Paris Campus students : telephone appointments or videoconferences can be organised.
Research assistance for professorsOur librarians’ expertise and skills are available to help you with your research
We can offer you:
- individual support to improve your use of our databases.
- Production of thematic documentary files.
- Searches for articles for your research work and case studies.
- Documentation on a firm, an industry or a product for the development of a case study
- Bibliographical references to complete a course
Examples of documents produced:
- Marketing dossiers for particular markets (e.g., ice-cream, videogame consoles)
- Socio-cultural dossiers (e.g., Sociology of uses, Sleep)
- Current Affairs dossiers with the possibility of monitoring (e.g., the 2024 Olympic Games in France, Lejaby)
- Dossiers for case studies/articles (e.g., the fitness market in France)
Reims : Aurélie DUVAL
Rouen: Sandrine PALMER