Research assistanceOur librarians’ expertise in research methodology and their knowledge of appropriate information sources is available to assist all our users.
We can offer personalised support for individual research projects linked to a presentation, a dissertation or a professional thesis.
We can answer the following needs:
• research guidance and advice (analysis of needs and appropriate research methodology)
• optimised use of available research tools (catalogues, databases etc.)
• Improved Internet searches
• Identification of appropriate information sources for a given topic
• Use of specific tools (information watch, bibliography management software).
Please contact the reception in your Library
Paris Campus students : telephone appointments or videoconferences can be organised.